by McAllen Chamber of Commerce
For three decades, Deborah Case Dance Academy has been a shinning beacon of grace, creativity and boundless energy, nurturing dancers of all ages and skill levels in the Rio Grande Valley. Owner Deborah Case and staff have built a community that thrives on the joy of dance for hundreds of dancers.
Learn more about Chamber Member Deborah Case and her business milestone:
- What do you find most rewarding about the work you do? Observing dancers master a pirouette or a high jump; guiding them to find the right university dance program and watching them gain confidence.
- What has been your business biggest accomplishment? Maintaining high standards of classical ballet and watching the dancers exceed for over 30 years.
- Why are you most proud of this? In this day, I see how difficult it is for young people to continue a path of consistency in one discipline. I’m most proud of the advanced dancers who are able to focus and stick with classical ballet. Their dedication is impressive.
- What advice would you give to someone starting their business? For young people new to business: make certain you love what you are doing, be people focused and serve with the best of your ability.
- What are your business plans for the future? I plan to continue legacy building with my students and teachers. My hope is to pass on an extraordinary dance studio for dancers to continue learning the magic of dance for many years to come.